12.16.2007

Auntie C!

Disclaimer for how I look: I JUST arrived from a long flight from Louisville to Dallas with a layover and about a 45 minute drive after that. Needless to say Isabel, my brand new neice born on October 1 is the beauty in this photo. We might as well call her Queen Isabel as she has taken over my reign. We all bow down and worship this amazing little girl! Our newest petite ya-ya!

Ok, so right now I am SO not in the mood to figure out how to rotate this pic so turn your head and take a look. The first pic of Auntie C with Isabel out to dinner or breakfast or whatever it was.

Kiersten (mama of Isabel) took this pic and it is one of my absolute favorites! Good job kiks! I just can't stop looking at her!
Here is her angelic photo...precious.

Isabel I miss you everyday!

No comments:

oldie but goodie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin