12.02.2007

Guess who's back?!

Brace yourselves...not just for these wack pictures, but for the week of blog updates. I will be posting the 10 or so posts I have been keeping on the back burner. ENJOY.

Halloween 2007. Need I say more?
Ok, I will say more to justify how horrible we (and by we I mean I) look. Lyle had purchased this wig for me about an hour before I got home. We took scissors to this "princess" wig and did the best we could for a party we had to be at 30 minutes before that. Not to worry, it will be better prepped for future parties and for the use of a future emergency costume.

As wayne and garth would so lovingly say: Excellent


Last year Lyle emptied our pumpkins we carved. He even did it again for me this year! He must REALLY love me!

LOL...here we are in our Cedar Hills shirts (not planned) and I look like a wreck. Do I care?

Bet you can't guess what mine on the right is! Of course lyle's is a skeleton.



give up yet?



It's a frenchie with a beret!

3 comments:

The Nielsons said...

i don't get it...

Ciara said...

seriously? wayne & garth from waynes world. oh the shelter life you led

Lula. said...

i love it...the costumes, the frenchie pumpkin, you are amazing.

oldie but goodie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin