It actually happened. The Schofields have now been married ONE year. I cannot believe it. We have been through a lot, and there is much more to go! We have lived in Utah and Kentucky. We have traveled to the Dominican Republic, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, London, New York City, Richmond (Virginia), and have DRIVEN from Utah to Kentucky across the United States. We have altogether worked 4 jobs, had 4 church callings, spent way too much money investing in Dental School, have only been to a few concert (shows), and have watched COUNTLESS movies. We have played many a board games together, we have cooked many a burnt dinners together, and have played many a guitar hero songs together. Pretty much we try to do everything together. We are excited for the road ahead and will always remember this first year in LEW-UH-VUHL.
We received a cute picnic basket kit from our good friends Lauren & Ben and had never been able to use it. I decided our anniversary Sunday was the day. I packed up original "lupe" tuna fish sandwiches, grapes, and chips. I even made a smoothie to take along as well. We get to the picnic spot we had once seen and I made Lyle walk all the way back to the car to drive across the street to our apartment to get something he had forgotten. It was important to me, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL and he went and got it. He REALLY loves me because he wasn't too happy about it. He got over it once he realized how important it was ;)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary. That sounds like quite the year! You guys are so smart to get all that travelling in before the kids show up! Your picnic looks so perfect. Now I kind of want a tuna fish sandwich...
Happy Anniversary. And to think when you guys got here, you were barely married like 2 weeks (or something)! My little Schofies! Where did you picnic? That is beautiful!
okay....is something up with your dates on this thing? Because either I'm loosing my mind or these posts have been here for a week+ and for some reason I didn't see them when I check out your blog daily for updates? Interesting...well regardless I was SOO happy to see new stuff on here! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You made it ONE YEAR!!! I doubted but you did it...j/k! HA! Isn't it funny how much can happen in just a year and how fast the time flies? By the way, since I did live in Louisville, I LOVE seeing all these fun things for Louisville again and thankyou SOO much for the correct pronounciation! I'm also VERY glad that you are beginning to tan and look like you regular mexican self! HA! I was showing one of my friends your blog and she was SOO doubtful of your "mexican" blood because she said you looked totally like a WHITE person! HA! I laughed and laughed! I don't know if to this day she believes me...
Congratulations! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a great day!!! I miss my RS buddy. Kira wanted me to tell you hi!
happy anniv!! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment