Since I am trying to "master" (ha) my skills at photoshop, illustrator, etc. I am picking up as many projects as I can to become more proficient and knowledgeable about said programs. I followed my last project (the thank you card) with a new header for my bffe's blog. I can only think of one or two other projects I can start working on, but the "deadline" for them wouldn't be until June, so in the meantime, if anyone has a project they NEED or WANT me to complete for them, I am ALL EARS! I would not only love to help out my friends, but also become more proficient in adobe!Until then, I guess I will keep busy with my "other" duties - you know, cleaning house, grocery, and finances.
p.s. if anyone knows how to make pictures larger on their blog (other than the three size options when you actually upload the photo) please let me know!
7 comments:
You'd probably have to change the picture size in the HTML code (if it lets you). Upload it at the size you want, then change the pixel width & height in the code.
I don't use Blogger enough to help beyond that. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.
That is sooo cute!!!
ok one of my friends has HUGE pics on her blog, I will ask her.
also if you want a project, you can make me a cute header for my blog... I do not know anything about how to make it cute and I have been wanting to do it for a while!
Why is my friend so talented? You never cease to amaze me. After looking through your recent posts I'm figuring out when I can come to the Big Apple.....for real! Love you.
so one of my old roomies asked where my header came from...want to make one for her? Ha! And you can always make one for the ya-ya blog that no ones posts on!
I love the header. I saw it yesterday and was like hmmm... where did she get that done? Great job!
I love YOUR header. Good work you!
Post a Comment