8.29.2010

going green in Central Park

The Saturday before Lyle's boards, it was beautiful and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to explore the largest Park in the City. So I took the train up to E. 103rd up in Harlem.
I had no plan, but walked from north to south, east to west, and west to east until I came out the south end.
I walked around the entire Reservoir which, if I lived a bit closer, would be a regular routine. It's so peaceful.
I took this opportunity to play with my camera a bit, so here are a few shots (with edits of course).
And found cute little creatures.

Taking a canoe is so cheap! I can't wait to take Lyle someday.




Classic performers here and there.
For Lyle.

They even have a carnival in there! I believe the ice rink replaces it in winter?
The classic bridge by the ice rink.
It was such a pleasant day. I even walked home after this fun filled afternoon (Lyle was so proud). I can't wait to come back and relax with Lyle and friends!

No comments:

oldie but goodie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin