10.01.2010

Thanksgiving came early this year...

Thanksgiving came early this year. Because of our schedule and cost, we decided (very last minute) to visit the girls for Isabel's 3rd birthday rather than Thanksgiving. It was immediate gratification. It was grand! Especially surprising everyone only 5 days before!

We flew in late Thursday night and woke up Izzy for her birthday. 
She was in love with her new bday present. Luckily she gave us some attention too.
Once we started opening presents, she thanked sister for her gifts with a someone aggressive hug and only good intentions!
She loves all things Micky/Minnie mouse these days!
And LOVED the undies Auntie C bought her so much that she busted them out immediately! Photos were taken, but not appropriate for public! ha!
Daddy and Halle watched.
Then Isabel got to work with her uncle Lyle in building her first lego tower. Halle wouldn't be left out though! She is a stinker who fights for what she wants! She won't let you forget it either!
Then it was off to a birthday lunch! Uncle Lyle was so good at helping Isabel color a "birthday" picture.
Then it was cake making time!
Kiers is getting mighty talented at this cake making stuff!
I'm pretty sure one of the first things Isabel asked me when I saw her in the morning was if I brought my "puter" (computer), and when I said no, she asked if I brought my iPhone (no lie). Bingo! I gladly shared with the birthday girl.
Soon the friends came over to sing Happy Birthday to this happy girl!
Then the Halle and one of her boyfriends kissed to give us a show (I tell you what, Kiers and Taylor have so much trouble on their hands).
Then it was cake time! She doesn't mess.
It was a perfect day. I can't believe Isabel Ruth is 3. Stop growin like a beautiful weed Izz!

No comments:

oldie but goodie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin