12.23.2007

And the baking is OVER!

Well I baked. Lyle hasn't seen me do it much and I had to prove to him that it's one of my hobbies (especially since cooking is NOT). I went to old reliable (William Sonoma) for the chocolate chip recipe and gingerbread cookie recipe. After one night of mixing and baking and another night of baking and decorating they are DONE! Notice the beer bottle. You need a little buzz to get through the holiday right? LOL...rootbeer that is!


And this is what Lyle was doing while I decorated/baked cookies. ACTUALLY...first he took a little nap, then he played real guitar, THEN he played video game guitar. He REALLY liked my cookies too...booya!

5 comments:

Karlee said...

LOVE your christmas cookies! You are VERY talented...I'm really impressed with your decorating skills on those cookies! AND GOOD JOB WITH ALL THE BLOGGING LOVE IT!

jamie said...

yum looks fabulous!

Kellie Knapp said...

i wished you lived here still!! then we could bake all the live long day TOGETHER!!!! SO CUTE! i LOVE your gingerbread men.

Lisa said...

I am so proud of you little caesar! Also i am loving the frequent updates. Lets talk soon to plan my trip to Lua-vul.

Anonymous said...

Lyle you are a poser! You know I taught you everything you know about playing the guitar.

oldie but goodie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin