9.28.2008

Snickers Cupcake @ Brunos

Lyle and I discovered our newest most FAVORITE place to eat ANYTHING: Brunos. It is about a five minute walk from our house on 1st Avenue across the street. I decided we would go there for dinner on Thursday night since my groceries from Fresh Direct wouldn't be delivered until Friday evening (oops) and we have NO food. Brunos is like a cafe/market where they sell fresh food, prepared food, and packaged food. We both ordered fresh pastas. I had penne pasta with pesto, chicken, and broccoli! YUM. Lyle had spaghetti with marinera and vegetables (eggplant, mushrooms). We are DEFINITELY going back and we actually talked about making it an every week meal. They had ravioli (which is what they're "known" for) on sale for $4 so we bought that and ate it last night and boy was it good! For our dessert we saw these "gourmet" cupcakes. We chose snickers and it did NOT disappoint. I don't even love chocolate cupcakes, but this wasn't ordinary chocolate. This was a creamy, mousse type dessert. We did split the $4 dessert, but it was worth it! Thanks Bruno's. See ya soon!

5 comments:

Karlee said...

You get your groceries DELIEVER?!?! HOW NICE!! Stop with all your city talk, it's making me jealous!

H and E said...

OK so I am drooling over the picture of that cupcake, I love dessert!

Lula. said...

What? Please don't tease a pregnant lady like that. I kind of need one of those RIGHT NOW!

Jenn said...

Yummy! Wow that looks awesome. Glad to hear it was worth it!

Jaymie and Justin said...

This looks so delicious! I am craving a good cupcake now!

oldie but goodie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin